Rahul Patel, (hereafter referred to as “Company”, “we” or “us”), is the sole owner and administrator of the website located at www.officialrahulpatel.com, and you are subject to compliance with all the terms, conditions and notices detailed or referenced herein (hereafter referred to as the “Policy”). Furthermore, when you subscribe to certain additional services from the Website, you will be subject to the rules applicable to such services.
By using the website, you agree that you accept this policy in totality and you will abide by every term stated therein. The only way out of any form of dissatisfaction with the website or its contents is to discontinue your access to and use of the website.
ACCESSING THE WEBSITE
It is your responsibility to provide everything that you need to gain access to the Website. We reserve the full right to close or modify the Website, and/or any of the services or content that we make available to you on the Website, at our discretion and without any prior notice to you. We will not be liable for the unavailability of all or part of the Website at any time or for any period.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- The Website and all materials therein, features and functionality (including but not limited to all data, software program, texts, displays, pictures, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement of same) are solely owned by the Company, its licensors or other providers of such content, and are protected by United Kingdom and international copyright laws, trademark, patent, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. This Policy allows you to use the Website only for non-commercial purposes. You have no right or title to the Website or any materials therein, and all rights not expressly granted in this policy, are highly reserved by the Company.
- You must not duplicate, share, amend, display publicly, perform, republish, collect, store or transfer any of the content on this Website, except as follows:
- You may store content that is automatically cached by your Web browser for performance enhancement purposes;
- If we provide desktop or mobile applications for download, you may download a single copy to your device which should only be used for personal, non-commercial use, as long as you agree to be bound by all applicable end user license agreement and conditions for such applications; and
- If we provide social media services at any time, you may take any action enabled by such services.
- You may not:
- Utilize any demonstrations, video or audio sequences, pictures or graphics contained on the site separately from the accompanying text; or
- Remove or modify any copyright, trademark or any other proprietary rights notices posted on any section of the Website; or
- Make use of any section of the Website and/or services or content available therein for commercial or other non-personal purposes.
- The Company name, logo, and all related terms, symbols, product and service brand names, designs and slogans, are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates. You may not use any of them without the prior documented permission of the Company. All other associated names, logos, product and service brand names, terms, designs and slogans that you may find on the Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
Rahul Patel processes the payments you make for your purchases and for orders placed through the website. Information about you that you give us, together with your order details and shipping address will be used to facilitate the fulfillment of your order. You authorize Rahul Patel to process payment transactions for your purchases on your behalf and use your order details to facilitate the fulfillment of your orders. You also authorize Rahul Patel to make refunds or alterations to your payment method (debit or credit card or other applicable methods of payment) with respect to order cancellations, refunds, returns or other alterations that may be required.
All Duties and Taxes incurred during payment process shall be the responsibility of the customer.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES AND REPRESENTATIONS
- You are only allowed to use the Website for legal purposes and as stated in this Policy.
- You warrant that:
- You are up to approved legal age to enter into any form of binding contract with the Company;
- You will not use the Website nor the services herein for any purpose that breaks any related local or international rules and/or regulation;
- You will not share, knowingly receive, download, upload, use or re-use any content or materials which are not in compliance with the ‘Content Terms’ (outlined below);
- You will not impersonate or try to impersonate the Company, any of our employees, another website user or any other person or entity;
- You will not be involved in any activity that could disrupt, congest, damage, or impair the performance of the Website or interfere with other users’ use of the Website;
- You will not use any robot or other automatic device or illegal method to access the Website for any crooked purpose or in any manner that violates this Policy;
- You will not infect the website with malware, viruses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is dangerous or technically harmful; and
- You will not share our brand or use the Website by extension or hyperlink to it without getting properly documented permission beforehand from a legally authorized representative of the Company
MONITORING, ENFORCEMENT AND TERMINATION
We reserve the right, though we have no obligation, to review, censor or modify any content you post before making them public. You agree that these contributions do not, in any case, reflect the opinions or views of the Company and are therefore not endorsed by the Company.
We also have the right to:
- Act on any and every User Contribution as necessary as we deem fit;
- Take legal action, if required, including but not limited to, involvement of law enforcement agencies, for any unlawful or unauthorized use of the Website;
- Suspend or fully terminate a user’s access to all or some sections of the Website.
We will not be responsible to any user for our action or inaction in relation to the functions outlined in this section.
USAGE OF POSTED INFORMATION/CONTENT
The information posted publicly on the Website is there strictly for general information. We do not vouch for the accuracy, totality or reliability of such information. Hence, any reliance or confidence you place on such information is fully at your own risk. The Website also includes content and materials posted by third parties, including content posted by many other users and third-party licensors. We will not be held responsible, or liable to you or any entity, for the accuracy of any of such content or materials or any damages, you incur from your reliance on same.
LINKS ON THE WEBSITE
Our Website may contain links to another website or materials and services provided by third parties service providers; these links are provided solely for your convenience. We do not control the contents of such sites or services and take no obligation for them or for any loss or damages that you may incur as a result of your use of them. If you choose to access any third-party sites linked to the Website, you do so solely at your own risk and will be bound by the applicable terms and conditions of use for any and every of such third-party websites.
The way you use the website or any material you get from here is entirely at your own risk. Also, the website is only provided as it is available. Hence we make no guarantees on the availability of the website at every time you wish to use it, either expressly stated or otherwise implied. Neither do we or any of our representatives make any promise or warranty regarding the reliability, totality, security, quality, correctness or continuous availability of the website. Without limiting the aforementioned, neither the company nor any of our representatives promises, assures or warrants that the website or any content you get from there will be correct, reliable, error-free or continuously available, that errors will be corrected, or that the website and its server are free of viruses or other dangerous materials, or that the website or the materials you get from the website will definitely be suitable for your intended purpose. The Company hereby disclaims all kinds of warranties, expressly stated or otherwise implied, statutory claims, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-violation and fitness for certain use.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent legally allowable, for no reason shall we, our affiliates, licensors, employees, representatives, officers or directors be liable to you or any third-party for any crucial, accidental or derivative injury or damages of any kind, including but not limited to, that arising from loss of use, loss of information, or loss of revenue, whether or not we have been previously informed about the possibility of such damages, or any liabilities resulting from the use of the website or any third party website linked to our website. You will be responsible for all claims and charges resulting from your abuse of the website.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT
We have/reserve the exclusive right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time, as we may deem fit. Any of such modifications take effect immediately they are posted to the Website. Your continued use of the Website after such modification signifies your agreement to be bound by all terms and conditions, as updated.
For any comment, questions and concerns about this Terms and Conditions, kindly contact us at: