INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
We collect different kinds of information about users of our website. We may ask for such information either directly when you give it to us or automatically as you use different sections of the Website.
- We will ask for your personal information when you request for a Service on our website, give us feedback, subscribe to a newsletter, enter for a competition, complete a survey, or send us messages. Also whenever you place an order for products or services on our Website, you may be required to provide your debit/credit card number and other payment-related details to facilitate payment for your order. Some of the information we require from you are compulsory while others are optional, depending on the purpose for which we are asking for such information. If you do not provide the compulsory information required for a specific purpose or function, we will not be able to provide the corresponding service to you. We also collect your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address to troubleshoot any problems that may arise with our servers and/or software programs, also to facilitate the provision of our Services and to gather demographic data.
- Whenever you access our website or use any of our services, the site automatically detects information about the type of device you use and the operating system version; this helps us determine the best version of our service to provide to you. We will never request or track any information about your location from you or from your mobile device at any time while you are using our website.
- Furthermore, when you contact our support team for complaints and/or enquiries, we may ask for some additional information pertaining to your request to help us resolve whatever challenges you may be having.
- We do not offer our services to children or anyone under the age of 16. If any organization wishes to use our services within the United Kingdom for children under the age of 13, you will have the obligation of obtaining the consent of the parents/legal guardians of each and every child you wish to use any of our services for.
STORAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information you give us for the following:
- To make the services, we offer you through our website more effective for you and also suit your computer or mobile device properly.
- To inform you about products or services that you require from us or which we think you may be interested in.
- To perform all our duties as pertaining to the agreement we have with you, inclusive of billing and shipping.
- If you purchase any of our products and pay with a credit card, we will share your credit card information with your bank and/or the corresponding payment processing company as may be required.
- To facilitate your involvement in some interactive functionalities on our website, when you opt to participate in such.
- To contact you regarding the services we offer you.
- For any other purposes, we may make known to you when we request such information from you; we will also notify you before using your information for any purposes not stated here as the need arises.
SHARING YOUR INFORMATION
(a) We enter into contractual agreements with some third party service providers to facilitate the provision of the services on our website. These service providers and may use your personal information to run our Websites and to offer our services to you. For instance, we must provide your credit card details to the card-issuing bank to process payment for products that you order through our Websites; we also share your order information like shipping address to third parties that help us carry out the delivery of your products.
(b) We will also share your personal information for the following purposes:
- If it is needed by any law enforcement or other legal agencies, or to facilitate a law enforcement matter;
- If we are sure that we are legally mandated or allowed to do so following due process;
- To enforce our rights, or protect our reputation, property or the security of us or other users;
- If we are mandated by any professional bodies to provide such information;
- To a third party with express written consent from you; or
(c) In the event that we decide to sell all or part of our assets or there is a merger or acquisition, we may have to transfer your information that is with us, including personal information as part of the assets transferred to the new owner of the company.
UPDATING OR MODIFYING YOUR INFORMATION
You may wish to modify the personal information that you gave us initially by logging onto the website as stated in the instructions posted elsewhere on this Website.
REMOVING PERSONAL INFORMATION
The password and other login details that you use to access our website is encrypted, hence we strongly advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone under any circumstances, we also recommend that you change your password frequently and it should be a combination of figures and text, also use only a secure web browser to access the website. We will not be held responsible for any consequences of your negligence with respect to the secrecy of your password. If you share a computer or mobile device with another person, ensure that you log out of your account after every use of our website to prevent other users of the device from accessing your information.
If at any time you suspect or have a feeling that your password has been compromised, please notify us immediately by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
However, data transmission through the Internet or any other wireless network can never be said to be 100% secure. Hence, while we do everything reasonably possible to safeguard your personal information, you agree that:
- There are certain restrictions on the Internet for the purpose of security and secrecy that are beyond our control;
- The safety, privacy and integrity of the information and details that you share with us through this website cannot be fully guaranteed, and we shall have no obligation or responsibility to you or any third party for loss, abuse, leak or modification of such information; and
- Any of such data may be accessed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
In the unlikely event that we have a reason to suspect that the safety of the personal information you gave us might have been tampered with, we will try to contact you and inform you. As long as we have your e-mail address, we may send you an e-mail, and you agree to our use of email to contact you on such grounds. However, if you would rather have us contact you by some other means in this situation, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to inform us about such alternative means.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
We use both persistent and session cookies for different purposes. A persistent cookie helps us detect that you have used the website before, making it easier for you to access the website and use our Services without having to sign in again; it does this by remaining in your browser even after you sign out, and will later be read by the website as soon as you return to the Website or even any partner site that also uses any of our Services. On the other hand, session cookies only last for the period when you are on the website (working only with your current visit to the website or a browser session).